SLOW COOKER RICOTTA ROSEMARY CREAMED CORN- #Fallcocktailsforacrowd #Cookingrecipes #Holidayrecipes #Thanksgivingmenu #Thanksgivingsidedishes #Holidaycooking #Cookingrecipes #Holidayrecipes #Slowcookerrecipes #Crockpotrecipes #Vegetablerecipes #Holidaycooking
- 2 pounds frozen corn kernels , divided
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Rosemary Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- Place 1 cup of the corn, cream, cream cheese, ricotta, flour, sugar and all of the seasonings in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Spray inside of slow cooker with no stick cooking spray. Mix remaining corn, butter and blended corn mixture in slow cooker until blended. Cover.
- Cook 4 to 6 hours on LOW or 2 to 4 hours on HIGH until desired consistency, stirring occasionally. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste, if desired. Stir well before serving.