1-BOWL GLUTEN-FREE BANANA BREAD- #Paleopumpkin #Paleofallrecipes #Glutenfreebaking #Glutenfreedesserts #Glutenfreecooking #Foodswithgluten #Gfbananabread #Glutenfreepumpkinrecipes #Glutenfreebananabreadeasy #Dairyfreepumpkinmuffins #Glutenfreedairyfreebananabread #Gfpumpkinmuffins
- 3 medium ripe bananas (~1 1/2 cups or 337 g)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg (or sub 1 chia or flax egg)*
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) grape seed or coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup (50 g) organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup packed (55 g) organic brown sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp (63-84 g) maple syrup, depending on ripeness of bananas (or sub honey)
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) unsweetened almond or dairy-free milk
- 1 1/4 cup (137 g) almond meal
- 1 1/4 cup (200 g) gluten-free flour blend
- 1 1/4 cup (112 g) gluten-free oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (176 C) and line a 9x5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Mash banana in a large bowl. Add all ingredients through almond milk and whisk vigorously to combine. Last add almond meal, gluten free flour blend and oats and stir.
- Bake for 1 hour – 1 hour 15 minutes. When ready, it should feel firm and be crackly and golden brown on top.
- Let cool completely before cutting or it will be too tender to hold form.
- Serve with butter and honey or as is. Store leftovers in a covered container for up to a few days. Slice and freeze for longer term storage.