Easy Strawberry Pie- #Dessertrecipes #Piedessert #Strawberrydesserts #Fruitdesserts #Nobakedesserts #Eatdessert #Strawberrypierecipe #Strawberryjellopie #Strawberrypierecipeeasy #Thanksgivingpies #Freshstrawberrypie #Cookingrecipesvideosdesserts
- 1 refrigerated Pie Crust
- 2 cup sliced Strawberries
- 2 1/2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 1 box (3 oz) Strawberry Gelatin (like Jell-O)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place pie crust in pie pan and crimp edge.
- Use a fork to poke holes in bottom.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until edges are browned.
- Allow to cool.
- Layer bottom with the sliced strawberries
- Stir together water sugar and cornstarch and bring to a boil.
- Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Remove from heat, add Jell-O and stir until dissolved.
- Pour mixture over strawberries.
- Refrigerate until set.
- You cab decorate with whipped cream before serving.