Banana Nut Muffins- #Bestblueberrymuffins #Cranberryrecipes #Banananutbreadmuffins #Bestbanananutmuffins #Banananutmuffinshealthy #Walnutrecipes #Bananawalnutmuffins #Banananutmuffinsrecipe #Easyenchiladas #Banananutmuffinseasy #Moistbanananutmuffins #Recipeswithripebananas
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- You could use 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour without any whole wheat flour if you'd like
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 stick salted butter 1/2 cup, melted
- 3 large ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup - 1 cup walnuts toasted if you'd like
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk flours, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon together in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Mix in butter, both sugars, milk, egg and vanilla. Stir until well combined.
- Combine wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Stir until just combined - do not over mix.
- Fold in half the walnuts.
- Spoon batter evenly into 12 greased or paper lined muffin cups.
- Sprinkle remainder of walnuts over top of muffins.
- Bake for about 22 - 26 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let muffins rest in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely on rack.
- Enjoy 🙂