Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole- #dinner #recipe #Yummydinners #Yummydinnerrecipes #Hamburgertatertotcasserolerecipes #Easygoulashrecipes #Yummydinnerideas #Simpleweeknightdinners
- 2 pounds extra lean ground beef, browned
- 1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 8 oz tub of reduced fat sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 package of frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Layer the beef of the bottom of the pan.
- In a small bow, mix the sour cream and cream of mushroom soup. Then spread on top of the beef.
- Layer the cheese on top of the sour cream mixture.
- Layer the tater tots on top of the cheddar.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard for that cheeseburger taste!