Gluten-Free Golden Milk Pancakes (Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free)- #Glutenfreesidedishes #Glutenfreedutchbaby #Pastasaladwithartichokehearts #Glutenfreepastasaladrecipes #Glutenfreepastasaladglutenfree #Creamyitalianpastasalad #Beetsaladrecipes #Healthyrecipes #Moroccanfood #Healthysweetpotatopancakes #Cookingrecipes #Roastedbeets
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbs milk (I use almond milk)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs ground turmeric
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar (necessary to achieve that golden-pink color)
- Optional: maple syrup and shredded coconut to garnish
- In a high speed blender or food processor combine all of the above ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.Heat a non-stick or cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Grease lightly with coconut oil.Using 3-4 tbs of pancake batter, pour into your hot pan and cook 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Optionally top with maple syrup and shredded coconut before serving.