LOW CARB BUTTER PECAN COOKIES- #Ketopoundcakealmondflour #Ketovanillapoundcake #Pecansandycookierecipe #Ketobundtcakerecipes #Ketopoundcakesourcream #Ketocreamcheesepoundcake #Almondflourrecipes #Almondflourcookies #Zerocarbrecipes #Lowcarbsweets #Nocarbdiets #Ketodietrecipes
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325°F and line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the butter and sweetener together until lightened and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the almond flour, coconut flour, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined. Stir in the chopped pecans.
- 3. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place a few inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. Flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
- 4. Bake 5 minutes then remove from the oven and use a flat-bottomed glass to flatten again to about ¼ inch thick. Return to the oven and bake another 10 to 12 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
- 5. Remove and let cool completely. Store on the counter for 4 days and in the refrigerator after that.
Recipe Adapted : here