Wine Gummy Bears Recipe- #Fiestacupcakes #Cincodemayoparty #Fiestadessert #Churrocupcakes #Cupcakecakes #Cupcakecookies #Champagnejelloshotsrecipe #Slushyalcoholdrinks #Cottoncandymargarita #Rosegummybears #Alcoholicdrinksforaparty #Yummydrinks
- 1 Cup Wine
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons powdered Gelatin
- 1 drop pink food coloring (if making Rosé Gummy Bears)
- 2–3 Gummy Bear Molds
- Place the wine, sugar and gelatin in a saucepan over medium low heat (if you want to keep the alcohol in, make sure to keep under 160 degrees). Whisk for 2-3 minutes or until sugar and gelatin have dissolved. (Stir in the pink food coloring if making Rosé gummy bears)
- Using a glass measuring cup with a spout, pour the mixture over the gummy bear molds. Use an offset spatula to get rid of the excess and ensure all the molds are filled.
- Refrigerate for at least 90 minutes.
- When gelatin has set, bears will easily pop out from mold.
- Store uneaten wine gummy bears in an airtight container in the refrigerator.