Blackberry Cream Cheese Pie Dippers- #Blackberryrecipeseasy #Blackberrydumplings #Dessertrecipes #Cookingrecipes #Sweetrecipes #Deliciousdesserts #Strawberrypie #Blackberrybreadrecipe #Freshblackberryrecipes #Dessertrecipes #Cookingrecipes #Sweetrecipes
- 2 2 ct packages pie crust (or 4 homemade crusts)
- 1 6 oz pkg blackberries
- 2 Tbs water divided
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbs sugar divided
- 1 Tbs cornstartch
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla EGG WASH
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1 Tbs water
- Decorators sugar DIPPING SAUCE
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbs milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Unroll your pie crusts and place on floured surface.
- In sauce pan add your blackberries, 1 Tbs water and 2 Tbs sugar and bring to boil, stirring often until blackberries are tender and you can mash them with spoon.
- Mix 1 Tbs water with 1 Tbs cornstarch and add to your blackberry mixture, reduce heat to simmer and stir and continue mashing blackberries until thickened. Set aside to cool.
- Once cooled mix your blackberry mixture, cream cheese, 1/2 cup remaining sugar and vanilla together until combined.
- Spread over bottom of 2 pie crusts until it reaches about 1/2" from edges.
- Place other 2 pie crusts on top of the blackberry mixture and using a fork, seal the edges shut.
- Mix together your egg wash ingredients and brush over tops of pies, then sprinkle with desired amount of decorators sugar.
- Bake in batches for about 15-20 minutes or until golden, remove from oven and let cool.
- Once cooled, slice down center and then into 1" strips.
- Mix together your dipping sauce ingredients, serve and enjoy!