Crockpot Frito Chili Pie- #Crockpotchilieasy #Crockpotlasagnacasserole #Instantpotchickenandeggnoodles #Chilibeansrecipecrockpot #Chickenandeggnoodlerecipes #Cookingrecipes #Fritopiecasserole #Fritochilipie #Groundbeefrecipesfordinner #Tacopierecipe #Beefykingranchcasserole #Fritotacopie
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Onion Chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) Can Pinto Beans
- 1 (15 ounce) Can Chili Beans
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) Bag Fritos Corn Chips
- Brown the ground beef with the chopped onion in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Drain grease from meat if necessary.
- Pour ground beef mixture into the slow cooker. Add the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, beans, and seasonings to the crockpot. Stir. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Right before serving, stir one cup of the cheese into the chili. Top with remaining cheese and Fritos.
- Serve with more chips, sour cream, letttuce, tomato as desired.