Flourless Fudge Chunk Cookies- #Glutenfreedesserts #Glutenfreepeanutbuttercookies #Glutenfreesnacks #Carbfreerecipes #Glutenfreecinnamonrollsrecipe #Glutenfreerecipesfordinner #Glutenfreerecipesfordinner #Glutenfreethanksgivingrecipes #Wheatfreerecipes #Gfpumpkinpie #Almondflourcookies #Glutenfreepumpkinpierecipe
- 2/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-4 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Equipment Needed
- Cookie Scoop
- Baking Pan
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Set aside two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- IN a large bowl whisk together the powdered sugar with the cocoa powder and salt.
- Whisk in vanilla and 2 egg whites.
- Beat just until the batter is moistened. You are looking for a brownie-like consistency in the batter. Add additional egg whites until you reach that consistency; I used all 4.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop the batter by the tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets. Leave plenty of space for each cookie to spread.
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes or until the tops are glossy and lightly cracked.
- Let the cookies cool completely on the baking sheet and then store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Dairy Free
- Use Enjoy Life Dairy Free Chocolate Chips