Loaded Cauliflower Casserole- #Cauliflowercasserolerecipes #Ketocauliflowerrecipes #Cheesycauliflowercasserole #Ketocasserolerecipeseasydinners #Lowfatmeals #Bakedcauliflower #Easylowcarbmeals #Paleosidedishes #Lowcarbdinner #Easysidedishesfordinner #Cauliflowersidedishrecipes #Cauliflowerrecipescasserole
- 8 slices of bacon, fried crispy
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded colby & monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, divided
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees. Spray a 11×7 (you can also use 13×9) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fry bacon in a large skillet until crispy and crumble. Set aside.
- Steam cauliflower until tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Combine your sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch seasoning, black pepper in a large bowl. Add the steamed cauliflower florets, 1/2 of the bacon, 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese and 3 tablespoons chives; mix well. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish and top with your colby & monterey jack cheese and the other half of the bacon.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes or just until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown. Garnish casserole with remaining chives.