Orange Creamsicle Marshmallow Mousse- #Ketopeachcobbleralmondflour #Tennesseepeachpudding12tomatoes #Freshpeachdesserts #Dessertrecipes #Deliciousdesserts #Cookingrecipes #Lemondessertsbars #Lemonbutterbars #Dessertrecipes #Deliciousdesserts #Cookingrecipes #Cookierecipes
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff (1 jar)
- 8 oz cool whip thawed (1 small tub)
- food coloring optional
- whipped cream for garnish, optional
- orange slices for garnish, optional
- In a large bowl, add thawed frozen orange juice concentrate, granulated sugar, and marshmallow fluff. Use a hand mixer or whisk and mix ingredients well.
- Add cool whip to bowl and mix again until ingredients are combined. Tip: Before adding in the cool whip, I like to stir it until it becomes a little "soupy." This makes blending and pouring the mousse a little easier. See above video for example of consistency.
- If desired, add a few drops of orange food coloring and give the mousse a final mix.
- Pour prepared orange mousse into individual serving cups, then chill cups for at least 4 hours or until set.
- Serve orange creamsicle marshmallow mousse with whipped cream and orange slices as garnish.