SLOW COOKER HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN- #SLOWCOOKER #HONEYGARLIC #CHICKEN #Crockpotdinner #Chickencrockpotrecipes #Crockpotslowcooker #Cookingrecipes #Crockpotcooking #Healthycrockpotrecipes #Slowcookerrecipes #Potrecipes #Healthyrecipes
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice*
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 (about…if you need more, use more) cup flour
- 1 Tbsp quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs OR bone-in chicken with skin removed
- 1 lb frozen broccoli florets**
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Dredge the chicken in flour and place in the slow cooker.
- Combine honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and tapioca in a small bowl. Pour over the top of the chicken.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 3-5 hours.
- Serve chicken and sauce over brown rice.