Baked Lemon Pepper Wings
- #Buffalochickenwingsintheoven #Lemonpepperchickenwingsrecipebaked #Lemonpepperchickenwingsrecipefried #Wingstoplemonpepperwings #Smokedchickenwings #Crispybakedchickenwings #Crockpotrecipes #Lemonpepperchickenwingsrecipefried #Cookingvideos #Hawaiianfood #Wingstoplemonpepperwings #Crockpotchickenwings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tȧblespoons extrȧ virgin olive oil
- 1 tȧblespoon unsȧlted butter
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tȧblespoon sȧlted lemon pepper seȧsoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking rack with nonstick spray and place onto a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil (the foil will make cleanup easier).
- Toss chicken wings in olive oil and lemon juice and place wings in a single layer onto the baking rack.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until chicken is crispy on the outside and fully cooked inside.
- Melt butter in a bowl. Add lemon pepper seasoning and stir.
- Add cooked chicken wings to a large bowl and drizzle the lemon pepper butter on top of the chicken. Mix with a wooden spoon until lemon pepper mixture covers chicken wings. Add more lemon pepper seasoning to taste.
- Serve warm.