Better than Take Out Instant Pot General Tso’s Chicken
#Ginataangkalabasa #Cookingrecipes #Filipinodishes #Pinoyfood #Philippinesfood #Dessertrecipes #Airfryercarrotsrecipe #Generaltsochickenairfryer #Airfryerranchchicken #Airfryerchicken #Healthygeneraltsochicken #Airfryersesamechicken
- 1.5 pounds cubed chicken
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 6 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 4 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 garlic
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Sesame seeds
- 1 chopped green onion
- 2 cups Cooked white Rice
- Place pot on Saute.
- Saute chicken cubes in sesame oil for 1-2 minutes or until chicken is white no need to cook all the way.
- In a separate bowl mix together Rice Vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, hoisin sauce, and brown sugar.
- Pour mixture into the Instant pot over the chicken.
- Place Manual High power for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Place your pot back on saute bring to a slight boil.
- Whisk in cornstarch until mixture turns thick and bubbly about 2 minutes.
- Serve over rice. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.