Blueberry Cheesecake Probiotic Fat Bombs (Low carb, keto, GAPS) Recipe
- #Ketosnacks #Ketorecipeseasy #Ketogenicdiet #Ketodietrecipes #Lowcarbdesserts #Lowcarbketo #Ketofatbombs #Ketosnacks #Ketorecipeseasy #Nocarbdiets #Ketodietrecipes #Ketocheesecake
- 6 ounces (3/4 of a cup) full fat cream cheese or homemade yogurt cheese
- 2.5 ounces (5 tablespoons) butter
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 ounce (3 tablespoons) melted coconut oil
- 3 packets Stevia (optional)
- ⅛ teaspoons sea salt
- In a food processor combine all ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Use a rubber spatula to spread blueberry mixture into candy mold.
- If not using candy mold, spread evenly into a parchment-lined loaf pan.
- Freeze for 1 hour, and then cut into 12 pieces if using a loaf pan. Continue freezing until solid, another 1-2 hours.
- Pop out of candy mold or loaf pan and store in a covered container in the freezer.
- For best taste, allow to thaw 15 minutes before eating.