- #Chickenandricecasserolerecipes #Cookingrecipes #Dinnerideas #Easydinnerrecipes #Cheesychickenandricecasserole #Foodvideos #Quickandeasydinnerrecipes #Shrimprecipes #Easydinnerrecipesforfamily #Bakedchickenrecipes #Ketochickenrecipes #Chickenandricecasserolerecipes
- 3 c. cooked rice (about 1 c. uncooked)
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen broccoli florets
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 2 c. shredded mild or medium cheddar cheese, divided
- Thaw broccoli and warm broccoli in the microwave for about 5 minutes; drain very well. Cut any large florets into smaller, bite-sized pieces.
- In a bowl, combine warm cooked rice, onion, cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and 1 cup of the shredded cheddar. Stir together until well mixed. Fold in broccoli.
- Spoon into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish. Top with remaining 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350℉ for 35 - 40 minutes until bubbly and cheese is just beginning to get some golden brown spots.