Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- #Lemoncheesecakerecipes #Peachcobblercheesecakerecipes #Easylemoncheesecake #Easydessertrecipes #Cakerecipes #Cakedesserts #Cheesecakerecipes #Nobakebrowniebattercheesecake #Dessertrecipes #Pumkincarmelcreamcheesepokecake #Sweetrecipes #Deliciousdesserts
- For thе Chocolate Chip Cооkіе Dоugh:
- ½ сuр (113 grаmѕ) unѕаltеd butter, softened
- ½ cup (99 grams) grаnulаtеd ѕugаr
- ½ cup (99 grаmѕ) light brоwn ѕugаr
- 2 tablespoons mіlk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 сuр (142 grams) аll-рurроѕе flour
- ¼ tеаѕрооn salt
- ¾ сuр (170 grаmѕ) mini сhосоlаtе сhірѕ For thе Cruѕt:
- 24 Orео cookies (whole сооkіе, filling іnсludеd), сruѕhеd іntо fіnе сrumbѕ
- 6 tаblеѕрооnѕ (85 grаmѕ) unѕаltеd buttеr, mеltеd Fоr the Chееѕесаkе:
- 32 ounces сrеаm cheese, at room tеmреrаturе
- 1 cup (198 grаmѕ) granulated ѕugаr
- 2 tаblеѕрооnѕ аll-рurроѕе flоur
- Pіnсh of ѕаlt
- ½ cup (120 ml) hеаvу cream
- 1 tеаѕрооn vаnіllа еxtrасt
- 3 eggs
- 1 еgg yolk
- ½ сuр (113 grams) mіnі сhосоlаtе chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- Make the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: Using an electric mixer, cream together the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the milk and vanilla and mix until blended. Reduce the mixer speed to low and blend in the flour and salt, just until combined. Using a rubber spatula, stir in the mini chocolate chip. Scoop teaspoon-size portions of the dough and place on a large plate (you can roll them into smooth balls if you'd like, but it's not necessary). Place in the freezer while you prepare the rest of the cheesecake.
- Make the Crust: In a medium bowl, stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter with a fork until evenly moistened. Press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of the prepared springform pan. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling.
- Make the Cheesecake: Using an electric mixer on medium-low speed, beat the cream cheese, sugar, flour and salt until the mixture is creamy and no lumps of cream cheese remain, about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add the heavy cream and vanilla and beat to combine. Beat in the eggs and yolk one at a time, beating for about 15 seconds before adding the next. Using a rubber spatula, mix a few times by hand to ensure that all of the ingredients are evenly incorporated. Fold in the balls of chocolate chip cookie dough and the mini chocolate chips.
- Pour the filling into the chilled crust and spread into an even layer. Place the pan on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake until the outer couple inches of cheesecake looks puffed and set, but the center still jiggles when you move the pan, about 45 to 60 minutes. Turn off the oven, crack open the door and leave the cheesecake inside for 1 hour.
- After an hour, remove the cheesecake from the oven, place on a wire cooling rack and run a thin knife around the edge of the cake. Allow to cool completely to room temperature. Once the cheesecake has cooled to room temperature, refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to serving, unmold the cheesecake and place it on a serving platter. Leftover cheesecake can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
RECIPE ADAPTED >>>>> here
Rated 4.4/5 based on 477 customer reviews