Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipe
#Cinnamonrollshomemadeeasy #Cinnamonswirlcake #Cinnamonrollshomemadepioneerwoman #Cinnamonrollcakerecipe #Cinnamonrollpokecake #Dessertrecipes #Cinnamoncoffeecakerecipes #Cinnamonrollcakerecipe #Moistcoffeecake #Cinnamoncrumbcoffeecake #Cinnamonstreuselcoffeecake #Dessertrecipeseasyquick
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix everything together for the ingredients of the cake.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- For the topping, mix all of the ingredients well in a small bowl.
- Drop spoonfuls of topping on the batter and then swirl it with a knife.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Drizzle glaze over warm cake. (You can reduce the glaze and the cake would still be yummy.)
RECIPE ADAPTED >>>>> here
Rated 4.6/5 based on 153 customer reviews