COUNTRY FARM CHICKEN CASSEROLE
| .#Husbandsdelightcasserole #Hamburgermeatrecipes #Casserolerecipesfordinner #Cookingrecipes #Easydinnerrecipes #Dinnerideaseasy #Mexicanfoodrecipes #Easycasserolerecipes #Chickentamalecasserole #Easycasserolerecipesfordinner #Easychickencasserolerecipes #Crackchickencasserole
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 medium Vidalia onion (Sweet)
- 5 slices bacon
- 2 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup canned mushroom (1 Cup Fresh)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook the bacon; crumble and set aside; reserve bacon grease.
- Peel and cube the potatoes; fry potatoes in bacon grease.
- Dice the onion; season with salt, pepper and garlic powder and fry in the bacon grease.
- Fry the mushrooms in the bacon grease.
- Coat the chicken breasts with melted butter and season with salt and pepper and grill (I used the George Foreman grill).
- After the chicken is cooked, cut into cubes.
- Take Cream of Chicken soup and mix with 3/4 cup broth and season with pepper to make a sauce.
- In an 8×8 glass dish combine chicken, mushrooms, onions and potatoes. Top with sauce and mix it all up so everything is coated in the sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes covered with foil.
- Remove foil, top with crumbled bacon and bake an additional 10 minutes, uncovered.