Crispy Keto ‘Fried’ Chicken
- #Ketotacoshells #Ketodinnerrolls #Ketobreadrecipes #Ketobiscuits #Lowcarbtortillas #Ketodinnerrecipeslowcarbdiets #Fatheadpizzacrust #Ketochickentenders #Ketochickenparm #Glutenfreefriedchicken #Ketochickenstrips #Easyketomeals
- 1 lb chicken breasts, pounded to ½-inch thickness
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 t paprika
- ½ t sea salt
- ½ t dried oregano
- ½ t dried dill
- ¼ t garlic powder
- ¼ t onion powder
- ¼ t ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F and place a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg and set aside. Combine nutritional yeast, almond flour and seasonings together on a separate plate.
- Blot the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel and coat in egg mixture.
- Shake off the excess egg and dredge in seasoning mixture on both sides.
- Place onto the prepared rack and bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.4/5 based on 782 customer reviews