Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy
- #Easycrockpotrecipes #Easycrockpotmeals #Easydinnerideas #Crockpotorangechickenhealthy #Easyfoodrecipes #Orangechickeneasycrockpot #Crockpotbbqpulledchicken #Porktenderloinrecipesincrockpot #Porkloincrockpotrecipes #Shreddedbbqchickencrockpot #Healthycrockpotrecipes #Crockpotrecipeseasy
- 2 packets chicken gravy mix
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- garlic powder, salt & black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- rice, mashed potatoes or noodles, for serving
- sliced green onions, for topping
- Season chicken breasts (both sides)with garlic powder, black pepper and just a tad bit of salt.
- In your slow cooker, whisk together the gravy packets, cream of chicken soup, and water until smooth.
- Add the seasoned chicken breasts. Be sure to get them covered in gravy.
- Cover and cook on low for about 6-8 hours.
- Once cooked, break chicken up into chunks using a fork.
- Stir in sour cream. Serve over rice or mashed potatoes with sliced green onions (optional)