Earthquake Cake Recipe
- #Dessertrecipes #Cupcakecakes #Cakedesserts #Yummycakes #Cakecookies #Cakefrosting #Yummycakes #Pumpkincakerecipes #Falldessertrecipes #Pumpkindessertrecipes #Pumpkinearthquakecake #Earthquakecakerecipes
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- eggs, oil and water according to cake mix package
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9"x13" pan with cooking spray.
- Place the pecans and coconut in an even layer in the bottom of the pan.
- Prepare the cake mix according to package directions and pour the cake batter over the coconut and pecans.
- Place the cream cheese in a medium bowl and beat with a mixer until smooth. Add the butter and beat until combined.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar to the cream cheese mixture and beat on low speed until smooth.
- Place dollops of the cream cheese mixture on top of the cake batter. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cake.
- Bake the cake for 40 minutes or until the cake has set.
- Cool, cut into squares and serve.