Easy Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
#Greekorzopastasalad #Bbqsidedishes #Greekpastasaladwithfeta #Coldpastasaladrecipes #Orzopastasaladwithfeta #Mediterraneanorzosalad #Dillpicklepastasalad #Bltpastasalad #Coldpastasaladrecipes #Healthydinnerrecipes #Creamycheesychickenspaghetti #Cowboysaladrecipe
- 1 pound rotini or other small pasta
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 ounces Persian cucumbers diced (about 3)
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved lengthwise
- 1 8 ounce chunk feta cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- To cook the pasta, bring 4 quarts water and 1 tablespoon salt to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook according to package instructions, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Drain well and rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, to make the dressing, in a small bowl whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, cucumbers, onion, tomatoes, feta, and olives.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Toss gently until uniformly combined and serve.