Easy Keto Chili
- #Ketocheeseburgercasserole #Ketocasserolerecipes #Ketochilli #Ketosouprecipes #Lowcarbdinner #Easyketomeals #Ketosnacks #Ketodinnerrecipes #Ketocrockpotrecipes #Easyketochilirecipes #Chilirecipecrockpot #Ketocheesesticks
- 1 (8oz) can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 large red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 large tomato (chopped)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 large onion (chopped)
- 1+ lbs ground beef
- 2 sticks of celery (chopped)
- 3/4 cup water
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Brown the meat in a frying pan until half way done (season with salt, pepper and garlic powder).
- Add the chopped onions and bell pepper to the pan and continue to cook until the meat is done.
- In a large pot, combine the cooked meat, tomato paste, water, onion, bell pepper, celery, tomato and spices.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, and then lower the heat to a simmer for 1-2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, jalapeño or anything else you'd like!
Recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.4/5 based on 782 customer reviews