Easy Microwave Keto Bread (Low Carb Bread Recipe)
- #Ketodessertrecipes #Ketosnacks #Ketodietforbeginners #Easyketocheesecake #Ketostrawberrycheesecake #Lowcarbdessertseasy #28dayketochallenge #Nocarbdiets #Ketodietrecipes #Ketogenicrecipes #Ketorecipeseasy #Ketosnacks
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- garlic powder, herbs or spices of your choice
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, flours, milk, olive oil, baking powder and salt. Add in the herbs and cheese, if using, and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into a small microwave safe bowl or wide mug and microwave for 90 seconds.
- Place the mug or bowl upside down on a cutting board or plate and let the bread slide out. Then, cut it crosswise making two round english muffin shaped biscuits.
- To toast, place the bread rounds on a high heat skillet with a touch of butter or oil for 30-60 seconds on each side.
Recipe has been adapted from >>>>> here
Rated 4.4/5 based on 434 customer reviews