Fresh Strawberry Lemonade
- #Homemadestrawberrylemonaderecipe #Strawberrylemonadepunch #Easystrawberrylemonaderecipe #Frozenlemonade #Freshstrawberrylemonade #Easypunchrecipes #Strawberrylemonaderecipe #Yummydrinks #Freshstrawberrylemonade #Cocktaildrinks #Fundrinks #Summerdrinkrecipes
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice (about 6 medium lemons)
- 6 cups cold water
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped for topping
- lemon slice, for garnish
- In a small sauce pan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Place strawberries into a food processor or blender and process/blend until smooth.
- Pour pureed strawberries into the sugar water. Add lemon juice. Stir well.
- Pour strawberry lemon mixture and cold water into a large pitcher. Stir well and add ice. Pour into glasses and top with chopped strawberries and a lemon slice.