Garlic Parmesan Pasta with Crispy Chicken Recipe
Garlic Parmesan Pasta with Crispy Chicken Recipe #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipe #chickenrecipesfortwo #chickenrecipeideas #amazingchickenrecipes #dinnerrecipes #easydinnerrecipes #dinnerideas #quickdinnerideas #quickdinnerrecipes #weekenddinnerrecipes #easydinnerrecipesforfamily #foodrecipes
- 4-5 Tyson Panko Crusted Chicken Tenders, cooked
- 3/4 Lb (12 oz.) - 1 Lb. (16 oz.) penne pasta,
- depending on how saucy you want the pasta to be
- 2 Tbl. unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbl. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 c. milk
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper, opt.
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped green onions, for garnish, opt.
- Cook chicken tenders according to package directions.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and saute for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Stir in the flour, one Tablespoon at a time, until a thick paste forms.
- Cook for a few minutes, stirring frequently.
- Slowly add the chicken broth and milk, whisking constantly to prevent lumps.
- Add the white pepper and black pepper.
- Continue to cook until thickened, whisking occasionally.
- Last, whisk in the Parmesan cheese. Stir in the cooked pasta.
- Serve with cooked, sliced, chicken and garnish with green onions