Ground Turkey Skillet with Green Beans
#Groundturkeyandveggiesrecipes #Groundturkeyskillet #Snapperfishrecipesbaked #Redsnapperrecipesbaked #Groundturkeyrecipesfordinner #Groundturkeymealprep #Groundturkeycasserole #Turkeyburgerrecipes #Lowcarbgroundturkeyrecipes #Groundturkeyrecipesfordinnereasy #Ketogroundturkeyrecipes #Groundturkeyandve
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lbs grass-fed extra-lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp clove garlic — minced
- ½ cup onions — diced
- ½ cup yellow bell pepper — diced
- 1 ½ cup green beans — chopped
- ¾ cup homemade tomato sauce or any other sauce of your preference
- Salt and ground fresh black pepper
- A pinch of crushed red pepper
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the ground turkey, and break it up until it's in small pieces.
- Once the turkey is almost cooked through, add the onion and garlic. Stir occasionally, and cook until the onions are golden brown.
- Add yellow peppers, green beans, and homemade tomato sauce.
- Cover the skillet, and cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Add salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper to taste.
- Serve warm and enjoy!