Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad
- #Ambrosiafruitsalad #Fruitdesserts #Puddingfruitsaladrecipe #Jellosaladrecipes #Waldorfsaladwithyogurt #Hawaiianfruitsaladrecipes #healthydessertrecipes #Dessertideas #Easydeserts #Strawberrydessertrecipes #Freshstrawberryrecipes #7upbiscuits
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant cheesecake pudding, unprepared
- 1 cup International Delight French Vanilla Creamer (liquid)
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 4 mandarin oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3 kiwi, peeled and cut into half moons
- 2 mangoes, cut into bite size chunks
- 1 banana, cut into coins
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- In a medium tall bowl (I use my 8 cup measuring cup), using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until it becomes smooth. It may bind up in the beaters, but continue as is and it will loosen up.
- Add the dry pudding mix. Beat until well combined.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add the creamer to the cream cheese mix. Add it about a tablespoon at a time and then mix until it becomes a smooth mixture and all of the creamer has combined into the cream cheese, repeat until all of the creamer has been added to the mixture. Whip until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, oranges, pineapple, kiwi and mango.
- Add the cheesecake mixture to the fruit. Gently fold cheesecake mixture into fruit.
- In a small bowl combine the banana coins and the lemon juice. Toss until well coated, drain the excess lemon juice. Gently fold the banana into the cheesecake salad.
- Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately.