Healthy Chicken Burrito Wraps
- #Healthyeating #Cookingrecipes #Yummyfood #Dinnerrecipes #Foodanddrink #Healthylunch #Glutenfreeeggplantparmesan #2bmindsetrecipes #Eggplantstacks #Friedeggplantrecipes #Cookingrecipes #Dinnerrecipes
- 2 cups of chicken fillet, pre-cooked and shredded
- 1 cup of Mexican rice or brown rice, pre-cooked
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup of broccoli florets, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese, reduced-fat
- 5 (8-inch) whole grain tortillas
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- In a mixing bowl mix together chicken, rice, avocado, broccoli, cilantro and cheddar cheese.
- Evenly distribute the mixture in the middle of the tortillas and fold them over tight, making sure the filling doesn’t fall out .
- Heat a grill pan or a skillet, add extra-virgin olive oil. Set the filled wraps on a pan and cook over medium-high heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side until tortillas are golden brown and cheese is melted inside.
- Serve warm.