Healthy Tuna Stuffed Avocado
- #Chickenavocadoburrito #Healthyrecipes #Healthyeating #Cookingrecipes #Healthysnacks #Yummyfood #Seafoodsalad #Saladrecipesvideo #Cookingrecipes #Soupandsalad #Tunaavocado #Avocadotunasalad
- 1 avocado halved and pitted
- 1 4.5 oz can tuna, drained
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoons minced jalapeno
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Scoop out some of the avocado from the pitted area to widen the "bowl" area. Place the scooped avocado into a medium-size mixing bowl. Mash it with a fork.
- Add the tuna, bell pepper, jalapeno, and cilantro to the mixing bowl. Pour lime juice over. Stir it all together until everything is well mixed.
- Scoop the tuna into the avocado bowls. Season with salt and pepper.