Hot Italian Sandwiches
- #Subsandwichideas #Frenchdipsandwich #Cookingrecipes #Yummyfood #Burgerssandwiches #Comfortfood #Italianhoagiesandwiches #Clubsandwichrecipes #Burgerssandwiches #Cookingrecipes #Soupandsandwich #Wrapsandwiches
- 6 Hoagie Rolls
- 4 ounces Sliced Salami
- 4 ounces Large, Thinly Sliced Pepperoni
- 9 ounces Sliced Ham
- Thin Sliced Mozzarella, 24 slices
- Giardiniera Mix, optional
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter - softened
- 1 teaspoon Dry Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix butter and Italian season. Evenly spread butter on inside of hoagie rolls.
- Layer 2 slices of mozzarella, 2 slices salami, 2 slices pepperoni and 2 slices ham. Top with giardiniera mix and 2 more slices of mozzarella.
- Once sandwiches are assembled, place into a large baking dish. Make sure they are tightly pressed together sideways with the open side facing up.
- Bake for 10 minutes for a hot melty sandwich. (bake longer if you prefer a toasted sandwich)