Instant Pot Sloppy Joes
#Healthyinstantpotrecipes #Instapotchickenrecipes #Instantpotsloppyjoes #Instantpotrecipesdinners #Instantpotparmesanchickenandrice #Instantpotchickenandricerecipes #Instantpotrecipeseasy #Instantpotsloppyjoes #Instapotham #Instapotgreenbeans #Instapotgreenbeans #Mashedpotatoesrecipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 large onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 2/3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Turn Instant Pot on to satue. In a small bowl mix together, ketchup, brown sugar, tomato paste, mustard, vinegar, chili powder, and Worcestershire then set aside.
- When Instant Pot is hot, add in hamburger and garlic.
- Cook until meat starts to brown then drain fat.
- Add meat back into the pot. Add celery, peppers, and onion. Cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Turn Instant Pot off and add ketchup mixture and beef broth.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 7 minutes. Quick release when the timer is up.
- In a small bowl, mix together water and corn starch.
- Turn Instant Pot back onto satue and add corn starch mixture. Cook for 1-2 minutes until sauce becomes thick.
- Give everything a nice stir then serve on buns.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.8/5 based on 884 customer reviews