Keto Avocado Brownies Recipe
- #Ketobrownieseasy #Lowcarbdessertseasy #Ketodessertrecipeseasy #Ketosweetseasy #Lowcarbdessertrecipes #Lowcarbbrownieseasy #Ketoavocadobrownies #Ketosweetseasy #Avocadoketorecipes #Ketomugcheesecake #Greekyogurtcarrotcake #Ketomugbrownie
- 250 g avocado (1 cup mashed)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp refined coconut oil (or butter, ghee, shortening, lard)
- 2 eggs
- 100 g lily's chocolate chips (1/2 cup (melted))
- Dry Ingredients
- 90 g blanched almond flour (3/4 cup (For Nut Free See Note *2))
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 60 ml erythritol (See Sweetener Note *1)
- 1 tsp stevia powder (See Sweetener Note *1)
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients together and whisk together.
- Peel the avocados. Weigh or measure your avocados. Place in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Add each wet ingredient to the food processor, one at a time, and process for a few seconds until all of the wet ingredients have been added to the food processor.
- Add the dry ingredients to the food processor and mix until combined.
- Place a piece of parchment paper over a 30x20cm (12''x8'') baking dish and pour the batter into it. Spoon evenly and place in the preheated oven. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out half clean. The top should be soft when you touch it with your fingers.
- Take out of the oven, let it cool completely before slicing into 12 pieces.
Recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.4/5 based on 782 customer reviews