KETO CARROT CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
#Healthycheesecakerecipes #Ketonobakecheesecake #Thmdesserts #Joyfilledeats #Nobakeketodessert #Nocarbdiets #Ketotrashcookies #Monkfruitrecipes #Ketosweets #Ketocookierecipes #Ketocinnamonrolls #Ketobreakfastvideos
- For the cake:
- 1/2 cup erythritol (granular or confectioners)
- 5 tbsp butter softened
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/2 cup carrot (about 1 large carrot) finely grated For Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Confectioners Erythritol
- For the Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the bottom of a 9″ cake pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together the erythritol and butter until fluffy.
- Beat the eggs in, then the almond milk and vanilla.
- Next, beat in the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and spices.
- Fold in the shredded carrot and mix just until it is well integrated into the batter.
- Transfer to prepared pan and bake for 18-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before frosting.
- For Cream Cheese Frosting:
- In a medium bowl, beat the butter and cream cheese until smooth and uniform. Add the erythritol and vanilla and continue mixing. Add the heavy cream and stir until you have a smooth frosting. Add more heavy cream 1/2 tbsp at a time if your frosting is too thick.
- When the cake is completely cool, top with the frosting and chopped pecans if desired.