Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs (Quick & Easy!)
- #Ketopeanutbuttercups #Quickeasyketodessert #Ketodessertrecipes #Ketolemondesserts #Lowcarbsnacks #Ketoballs #Ketodessert #Chocolatepeanutbutterfatbombs #Ketosnacks #Ketochocolatefatbombs #Ketopeanutbuttercups #Easyfatbombs
- 5-8 packets of stevia sweetener
- 4 TBSP cream cheese
- 4 TBSP coconut oil
- 4 TBSP cocoa powder
- 4 TBSP butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (I prefer chunky)
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. Cover with a paper towel, and microwave for 45 seconds. Remove from the microwave, stir and continue microwaving for approximately 30 seconds or until everything is melted enough to mix easily.
- Once melted, use a whisk or fork to blend everything together well.
- Use a spoon or spatula to evenly distribute the mixture into an ice cube tray, silicone mold or muffin liners.
- Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours. Once frozen, remove them from your tray or mold and place them in a plastic freezer bag or container (because they are so high in fat they should easily fall out of the tray).
Recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.4/5 based on 782 customer reviews