keto ice cream just 4 ingredients
That recipe arrives at just the right time , #Chocolatecoveredkatie #Ketodietrecipes #Ketocookies #Ketoicecream #Ketodessertrecipes #Oatmealcupcakes #Ketodietrecipes #Nocarbdiets #Ketosnacks #Ketogenicdiet #Lowcarbdesserts #Ketorecipeseasy
- 2 cups canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup xylitol, erythritol, or sweetener of choice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- optional ingredients for desired flavor
- Be sure to use full-fat canned coconut milk, not lite or coconutmilk beverage. If desired, you can use the seeds from a vanilla bean instead of the extract. To make the keto ice cream: Stir together the milk, sweetener, salt, and vanilla extract. If you have an ice cream machine, simply churn according to manufacturer’s directions. Or to make it without an ice cream machine, freeze the mixture in ice cube trays, then blend the frozen cubes in a high-speed blender such as a Vitamix OR thaw them enough to then blend in a food processor or regular blender. Eat as-is, or freeze an hour or so for a firmer texture. Due to not having any preservatives or stabilizers, the keto ice cream is best the day it’s made, but you can technically freeze leftovers up to a month and thaw before serving.