KETO TACO BAKE RECIPE LOW CARB HIGH FAT
- #Bbqchickenwithbaconandcheese #Nocarbdiets #Ketorecipeseasy #Ketodietrecipes #Lowcarbketo #Lowcarbeating #Ketosidedishes #Bariatricrecipes #Lowcarbsnacks #Healthyrecipes #Ketopizza #Easyketorecipesforbeginners
- 1 lbs Ground Beef
- 2 Tbsp Flavor God Taco Tuesday
- 2 oz Salt and Pepper Pork Rinds
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Cup Organic Valley Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 1/2 Cup Sharp Cheddar
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 8oz -Sharp Cheddar or Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brown ground beef and drain as usual. Return to skillet and add 2 Tbsp Flavor God Taco Tuesday
- While meat is browning, make cheese soup mixture. In a pot add butter, coconut flour, heavy whipping cream, almond milk and 6 oz of cheddar cheese, heat on medium until mixture is well combined making cream of cheese soup.
- Cover bottom of a 9×9 (9×13 if doubling the recipe) pan with pork rinds (smash pork rinds).
- Cover pork rinds with meat.
- Top taco meat with cheese soup.
- Top with remaining cheese (you can use cheddar or mozzarella).
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes
- Serve as you would tacos but watch out for the carb count and fat at this point (sour cream, guac, bacon, salsa).
Recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.4/5 based on 782 customer reviews