KETO ZOODLES WITH CREAMY MASCARPONE SAUCE
#2ingredientfudgecondensedmilk #Fudgerecipes #Cookingrecipes #Dessertrecipes #Healthyrecipes #Cakerecipes #Cilantrolimeshrimpsalad #Shrimpsaladhealthy #Mexicanshrimpsalad #Healthysummermeals #Cookingrecipes #Dessertrecipes
- FOR THE ZOODLES:
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil for cooking
- 1-2 cloves garlicminced or ran through a press
- 1-2 zucchini spiralized, to taste FOR THE MARINARA-MASCARPONE SAUCE:
- 1/4-1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 2-3 tablespoonsmascarpone cheeseto taste
- kosher salt to taste TO GARNISH:
- Parmesan cheesefreshly grated
- pecans roughly chopped to taste
- fresh basil ribboned
- black pepper freshly ground
- Heat up olive oil in a pan over medium heat and add in garlic. Sauté for a minute or two until lightly golden. Add in zoodles and cook until lightly softened (but not fully overcooked), 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a colander and allow to drain while you prepare the sauce. Remove any liquid from the pan.
- Heat up a touch more olive oil in the pan. Add marinara sauce and mix-in mascarpone cheese, seasoning to taste. Add back in the zoodles and mix around to coat.
- Serve right away with freshly grated Parmesan, pecans, basil and black pepper.
RECIPE ADAPTED >>>>> here
Rated 3.5/5 based on 87 customer reviews