Kung Pao Noodles
#Chinesefoodrecipes #Fooddinner #Japanesefood #Stirfryrecipes #Zoodlerecipes #Spicythainoodles #Potstickernoodlebowl #Ramennoodlerecipes #Asiannoodles #Chinesefoodrecipes #Asianstirfry #Asiannoodlerecipes
- 12 ounces spaghetti, fettuccine, or linguine noodles
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons chili paste (found in the asian section of most grocery stores)
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 2 green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook noodles according to package's instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, sugar, and chili paste and bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl whisk together cold water and corn starch. Stir into skillet and bring back to a boil, then reduce to medium low heat.
- Stir noodles, peanuts, and green onions into the sauce. Serve immediately.
RECIPE ADAPTED >>>>> here