Orange Glazed Salmon with Rosemary Recipe
#Salmonrecipesbaked #Asiansalmonrecipes #Seafoodrecipes #Cookingrecipes #Seafooddishes #Fishdishes #Cheesycauliflowerbake #2ingredientfudgecondensedmilk #Cheesycauliflowercasserole #Ketocheesycauliflower #Ketocauliflowerrecipes #Cheeseycauliflowerbake
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets (1-inch thick),
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 1/2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 5 Tbsp chicken broth , divided
- 1 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 2 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick saute pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of salmon with salt and pepper.
- Add salmon and to pan and cooked until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 3 - 4 minutes per side. Transfer salmon to a plate while leaving oil in pan.
- Add garlic and rosemary to pan and saute 20 seconds, then add 1/4 cup chicken broth and simmer until mostly reduced.
- Stir in orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice and honey. In a small bowl whisk together remaining 1 Tbsp chicken broth with cornstarch.
- Pour into pan, season sauce with salt and pepper to taste then bring to a boil and allow to boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Return salmon to pan, spoon sauce over salmon.