PERFECTLY CRUMBLY APPLE CRISP
#Applecrisprecipewithoats #Applecrisptopping #Crisptoppingrecipeoats #Applepiefillingrecipes #Appledesserts #Applecrumble #Dumpcakerecipes #Punchbowlcakerecipe #Pecanpiecobblerrecipe #Pecanpiecupcakes #Pumpkinrecipes #Caramelapplepecandumpcake
- 6 large apples (or 12 small apples)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel, core, and slice apples. Place in a baking dish.
- Mix together ½ cup granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over the sliced apples and toss to combine.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix until crumbly. Top the sliced apples evenly with the crumbly oatmeal mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Serve warm.