Pull-Apart Pigs In A Blanket
- #Stuffedminisweetpeppers #Pullapartpigsinablanket #Cracktasticcrackers #Summerpartyappetizers #Crackcrackers #Easyappetizersforacrowd #Easyappetizersforaparty #Easyfingerfoods #Partysnackseasy #Cocktailsausagerecipes #Dipsandappetizersforparties #Littlesmokiescrockpoteasy
- Cooking spray
- 6 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Pinch kosher salt
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- All-purpose flour
- 1 tube Pillsbury pizza dough
- 2 (12-oz.) packages cocktail weiners
- DIPPING SAUCES
- Marinara, warmed
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease inside of a 8” springform pan with cooking spray. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper flakes.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza dough and cut into 1”-x-2” rectangles.
- Brush top of each with butter mixture, then wrap each cocktail weiner in pizza dough and pinch seam shut.
- Place pigs in blanket standing upright in springform pan. They should be snug, but not too tightly packed together. (Otherwise dough won’t bake!) Brush top with remaining melted butter mixture.
- Bake until golden, 50 to 55 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve warm with dipping sauces.