Raspberry Yogurt Muffins
- #Breakfastrecipes #Dessertrecipes #Cookingrecipes #Healthybaking #Muffinbread #Breakfastmuffins #Healthybreakfastrecipes #Healthybreakfastmuffins #Glutenfreebreakfast #Glutenfreebananapancakes #Blueberryrecipeshealthy #Healthyblueberrymuffinseasy
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) carton raspberry yogurt
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray, grease or put paper liners in 12 (2 3/4 inch) muffin cups.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, beat together yogurt, oil and egg.
- Stir yogurt mixture and raspberries into dry mixture until almost blended.
- Add raspberries and stir until batter is just blended. Do not over mix.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until nicely browned, about 20 minutes.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.8/5 based on 177 customer reviews