REFRESHING, NOURISHING HOMEMADE VITAMIN WATER
- #Fruitinfusedwater #Healthydrinks #Yummydrinks #Healthyrecipes #Refreshingdrinks #Detoxwaterrecipes #Ketorecipesforbeginners #Startingketo #Bodydetoxcleanse #Fruitinfusedwaterrecipes #Ketosnacks #Ketodietforbeginnersmealplan
- 2 cups watermelon , sliced into 1" cubes
- 1 lime , sliced
- 1 lemon , sliced
- 1/2 red grapefruit , sliced and quartered
- 1 medium cucumber , sliced
- 12 mint leaves
- 2 quarts water
- sparkling water (optional)
- Combine the fruit, cucumber, mint leaves and water in a large pitcher.
- Place in the fridge and let infuse overnight.
- To serve, pour infused water into glasses filled halfway with ice. Spoon in a piece or two of fruit for show, and top with a splash of sparkling water (optional).
- The vitamin water will stay fresh for a day or three.
Recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.4/5 based on 782 customer reviews