Roasted Parmesan Broccoli
#Cannedyamsrecipeeasy #Broccoliandpotatorecipes #Roastedparmesanbroccoli #Candyyamsrecipeseasy #Lemonparmesanbroccoli #Grilledveggiesinfoil #Healthysnacks #Roastedbroccolirecipes #Healthysidedishes #Healthyfood #Healthyappetizers #Roastedbroccoliparmesan
- 1 large head of Broccoli sliced into 1-inch thick steaks
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan
- Lemon zest from half a lemon
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Add sliced broccoli to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and olive oil, then toss gently.
- Roast for 10 minutes, add the sliced garlic to the pan, and return to the oven.
- Bake 6 more minutes, then sprinkle with parmesan and bake for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven, dust with lemon zest and enjoy!