Super Easy Egg Keto Breakfast Muffins
- #Ketorecipeseasy #Ketodietrecipes #Nocarbdiets #Lowcarbbreakfast #Ketosnacks #Ketogenicdiet #Ketocheeseburgercasserole #Ketocasserolerecipes #Ketobreakfastrecipes #Easyketorecipes #Lowcarbdinner #Lowcarbtacocasserole
- 10 Eggs
- 6 Ounces (1/2 Package) Turkey Bacon
- 1 Cup Spinach (Fresh or Frozen-Use 1/2 Cup Thawed & Drained Frozen)
- 1/3 Cup Sharp Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375
- Fry bacon & allow it to cool.
- Rinse the spinach & dice bell pepper & onion.
- Use the butter to grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- If you’re using frozen spinach and its still soggy from defrosting, set it in a strainer in the sink & take a towel or (several) paper towels & press down to soak up any water remaining. This will keep your eggs from being runny!
- Crack those eggs open & start beating them in a glass bowl. Or a plastic bowl. (Pro Tip: The bowl doesn’t really matter! What matters is you avoid a shell situation!!! Try not to chip an egg shell off into that bowl!)
- If you’re not in too much of a hurry you can beat the eggs for about two minutes.
- If you are late already, go ahead & start adding your ingredients.
- Just toss in the spinach, cheese, bell pepper, and whatever is left of the bacon. I know you ate some of it.
- Mix all of that up until you just can’t take it anymore & then it’s time to fill your muffin cups.
- Fill each cup about 1/2 to 2/3 full. If you overfill you will have a oven cleaning project this weekend that you do not want.
- Bake for 15 minutes!
Recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.4/5 based on 782 customer reviews