The Vegan Buddha Bowl
#Thaicoconutsoup #Daalrecipe #Easysoup #Glutenfreeveganrecipes #Veganthairecipes #Vegansoups #Healthyrecipes #Wholefoodrecipes #Veganeating #Cookingrecipes #Vegandinners #Veganfoods
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Quinoa rinsed Red Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Red Bell Pepper ribs and seeds removed
- Juice from 1/2 Lemon or more to taste
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil or other neutral oil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt Chickpeas
- 1/8 Tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 Tsp Oregano
- 1/2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked Chickpeas
- Drizzle Olive Oil or other neutral oil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder Everything Else
- Sesame Seeds for Garnish
- An Avocado
- Mixed Greens
- Start by cooking the quinoa. Bring 2 cups water to a boil, then add quinoa. Simmer for about 15 minutes until all water is absorbed. When done, remove from heat and keep covered for about 10 minutes so quinoa can absorb any excess water.
- Preheat oven to 425. In a bowl, toss chickpeas, oil, and spices until chickpeas are evenly coated. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, bake chickpeas for 15-20 minutes, or until desired doneness is reached. When done, remove from oven and let cool.
- To make red pepper dressing, add all dressing ingredients to a blender (not a food processor) and blend on high until smooth. Taste, and adjust seasonings to your preference.
- Finally, assemble the buddha bowls. In two bowls, add quinoa, mixed greens, avocado, and chickpeas. Drizzle everything with red pepper sauce, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Recipe has been adapted from >>>>> here
Rated 4.5/5 based on 131 customer reviews